– Status: Founder and CEO at RESCO Courtage
– Member since : January 2018
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Nantes, France.
– My clients are: International or local companies.
– What I do: RESCO is an insurance broker. In a global safety approach, RESCO focuses its expertise in 3 areas:
- security and cybercrime
- security and terrorism,
- safety and worldwide mobility of employees,
– How it helps: Broker in insurance, specialist in safety risk, RESCO attaches as much attention to:
- risk prevention in offering training or relying on a network of expert partners to carry out audits, recommendations or training,
- consulting in insurance solutions adapted to constraints and risks to which companies are exposed.
Insurance has become a key element in the cyber strategy, bringing expertise, control of risks and responsibilities, support in crisis management and image protection.
My background: Graduated with a Master degree Insurance Law, I have more than 20 years of experience in leading companies in their markets (insurance companies, large brokers).
I built my Key Account expertise by managing key account partnerships, and by developing an expertise in client listening, needs analysis, negotiation, bid management. Each time, IT security and business continuity plans were at the heart of the subject of the tender.