Executive strategist and attorney-at-law at Dr. Dzsinich Law Office (Budapest, Hungary),
Board Member of CyAN (Paris, France)
Associated Partner Contact of CyAN to EUROPOL (The Hague, The Netherlands)
University lecturer on cyber, privacy and IPR
Keynote speaker (EU, USA, Caribbean)
Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E)
Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, IAPP (Portsmouth, USA)
– Member since: September 2015.
– Languages: English, German, Hungarian.
– Geographic coverage: International, based in Budapest, services provided per the clients’ expectations
– My clients are: My working experience includes multinationals, start-up companies and government sector (Council of Europe).
– What I do: Strategic, legal, dispute resolution, privacy, cybersecurity/crime, audit, compliance and regulatory advisory.
– How it helps: Advisory is a special mixture in the IT field. A pure business or legal minded provider without the relevant and up-to-date understanding of technology may not provide the quality of service expected by the clients. I am providing this mixture of services. Technology is a fast race which requires a close and trusted contact to tailor the services so they are useful not only today but in the long term. It is my pleasure and my commitment to support my clients this way.
– My background:
Key expert and speaker upon the invitation of the EU Commissioner of Justice and the Vice President of the European Commission to the Fundamental Rights Colloquium in the panel of the Commissioner for Security, the Deputy Prime Minister of Netherlands, NATO’s Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and the Chair of the European Data Protection Board (Brussels);
Membership in the High-Level Expert Group on Fake News at the European Commission (Brussels);
Member of the Advisory Board of EUROPOL’s Cyber Crime Directorate (The Hague);
Keynote speaker with the FBI and McAfee at the Northeastern Security Symposium (New Jersey, USA);
Keynote speaker and expert at the Belizean Cyber Security Forum (Belize);
Strategic advisory for the European Communities Trade Mark Association (Brussels);
Lead advisor for the Council of Europe on the cybercrime related policy development of 5 different countries, which project also included the lead editor role for the regarding study (Strasbourg);
Consultancy for the Expertise France regarding 3 countries (Paris);
Member of the EU Mandola Project against hate speech (Brussels);
Vice President of VIDENTIFIER in the field of law enforcement & security (Reykjavík);
Corporate experience roles include working as an Anti-Piracy/License Compliance Lead for Microsoft, the local chairmanship of the Business Software Alliance and the chief legal counsel of T-Systems, based in Budapest.
Invited university lecturing at the Department of Professional Security Studies at NJCU (New Jersey, USA);
Above 10 years of university lecturing in the field of cybercrime with numerous thesis consulting for post grad students at the University of Pécs (Pécs).
Educational and professional certifications include:
Education received from the University of Cambridge (EU Law), the Salzburg University (E-Commerce, International Trade), the University of Pécs (Data protection, IT, Competition Law, Telecom) and the Pazmany University (J.D.).
Certification for Europe as a Privacy Professional (IAPP, USA) and European Certification in Cybercrime and Electronic Evidence (CYBEX).
Bar exam recognized by the Hungarian Justice Ministry and membership at the Budapest Bar.
Traineeships include the SBGK Law Office (Budapest), the GÖHMANN Law Office (Hanover) and the European Patent Office (Munich).