Cybersecurity and Disaster Recovery Plan consultant
– Status: Consulting in Cybersecurity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
– Member since: December 2017
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris.
– My clients are: mostly big financial companies and public institutions.
– What I do: As “Risksbuster”, I am an Operational Security Manager. I provide security auditing and penetration testing. I manage authentication process, Data Leak Prevention…
– How it helps: with more than 20 years of experience in the fields of network control, disaster recovery and crisis management, I help my clients to cope with all new cyber regulations and threats.
– My background: After graduating from the INSA (Institut National des Siences Appliquées – 1984) as network expert, I held managerial positions in several telecom companies. In the years 1997-2000, as program director, I helped built the core of the Information System of Orange mobile phone company. From 2000 to 2002, I ran the €uro program for FTRSI (France Telecom Networks and International Systems). After 11/11/2001 I was called by the ABN AMRO Bank company to elaborate a real and effective Business Recovery and Crisis Management Plan. I spent 3 years to elaborate this effective plan and then, from 2006 to 2011, I worked for the main French Bank institutions to elaborate adapted BRP. From 2012 to 2015, I spent 4 years in Indonesia developing web and tablet applications for resorts and tourism organizations.From 2016 to 02/2017, I attended many cybersecurity trainings related to security providers such as Radware, Qualis Expert-Line…Since 03/2017, I have been working as Operational Security Manager for the Société Générale in Paris.