– Member since : July 2015
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Monaco.
– My clients are: Companies of all sectors and all sizes, as well as public institutions operating in France, Europe, and internationally, and universities.
– What I do: I provide penetration testing and security auditing. I deliver training and awareness on cybercrime and digital forensic on computers (Encase instructor) and mobile phones (Cellebrite instructor). I also work as a judicial expert for law enforcement, and courts in Monaco and France.
– How it helps: dealing with computer and mobile forensic matters for more than 10 years, I can provide my clients with my expertise on these fields. Being a trainer for many years, I can also teach these topics to your specialists, employees, and even raise awareness to your users and share the feedback from my real-life experience with my trainees.
– My background: Since July 2018, I have been working for Cellebrite as Senior Director International Training Operations. From 1998 to 2014, I was the founder and the CEO of URIEL CONSEIL, an outsourcing and software developpement company based in Monaco.
In 2005, I began acting as a judicial expert for the court and the Police Forces of Monaco, in terms of digital forensic, founding a new company named URIEL-EXPERT, that specializes in cybersecurity and computer and mobile forensic.
In 2014, after solding my former company, I decided to be entirely devoted to URIEL-EXPERT and to security and forensic matters. I passed the well-known EnCE certification (Encase Certified Examiner), and became a certified instructor on Encase for computer forensic specialists all over Europe.
I also passed three certifications on mobile phone forensic (CCPA, CCLO, CCME), and I’ve become the sole french-speaking accredited instructor for Cellebrite, the top one company specialized on mobile forensic. I now deliver training worlwide on mobile forensic, in french and english languages.