– Status: Founder and Managing Director at Lineon, strategic consulting on cybersecurity and R&D director and working specifically on cybersecurity scorecard and risk management.
– Member since: June 2017
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: Large companies of all sectors (industry, oil & gas, defense, bank and insurance), operating in France, Europe and internationally.
– What I do: I provide awareness and advices mainly on: cybersecurity governance and strategy, cybersecurity risk financial exposure assessment, data privacy governance and management, cybersecurity incident detection (SOC with SIEM or Big Data Analytics) and business continuity and recovery.
– How it helps: I help my clients to align the cybersecurity needs with their business needs and constraints by:
- Identifying their cybersecurity needs,
- Designing, implementing and managing their protection,
- Designing, implementing and managing their cybersecurity incident detection and response
- Designing, implementing and testing their business continuity and recovery.
– My background: From 1994 to 1997, I held a position as security and safety auditor for industrial environment then I move in various IT companies where I was in charge of IT support and project management for industrial clients. I have been working in cybersecurity since 2000 and exploring all the field’s competencies like audit, architecture design, SOC implementation and operation and cybersecurity consulting. With two partners, we set up Lineon in 2011. Aside from my managing and consulting activities, I participate in workgroups and seminaries within the CLUSIF and the IRT SystemX.