Lawyer and IS risk analyst
– Status: Lawyer specialising in digital and data law, IS risk analyst – Desmarais Avocats. Dual certification: ISO 27001 and 27005.
– Member since: June 2018
– Languages: French, English, Chinese
– Geographic coverage: France. Company based in Paris.
– My clients are: Companies, public authorities and start-ups in the health, e-commerce, IT, insurance and education sectors.
– What I do: I am involved at the start of projects to perform an overall in-depth analysis of legal risks in relation to my clients’ technological and economic requirements. My aim is to provide fully transparent recommendations for solutions that are best suited to my clients’ expectations and needs. Key skills:
- Drafting contracts: distribution, maintenance, licences, general terms and conditions of use, etc.
- Auditing regulatory compliance of data processing, sites and digital services
- Managing digital evidence
- Managing requests for access, rectification and opposition
- Managing global data transfers
- Data assignments and exchanges
- Complex arrangements concerning personal data
– How it helps: Customised strategies for clients addressing both technical and legal constraints to ensure project compliance with security guidelines and legal requirements.
I also use my skills to help directors, information system managers and security managers to check that their information system is compliant with regulations and ensure that optimal security measures are taken.
– My background:
2018: ISO27001:2013 certification – Lead Implementer.
2017: ISO27005:2011 certification – Risk Manager.
2009: Lawyer with the Paris Bar.
2010: Course lecturer at the Paris Bar Training School (lawyer specialising in data protection).
2012: Set-up of Desmarais Avocats specialising in digital, data and innovation law.