– Status: CEO / Founder of Burton & Brooks Limited
– Member since: January 2018
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Lyon, France. Belgian citizen, permanent residence in Singapore and Hong Kong
– My clients are: Large (Fortune 500) and Emerging organizations from all over the World, covering nearly every industry. I usually work with CEO, Board of Directors, COO; CRO, CISO, Legal and Privacy teams.
– What I do: CISO / CPO in a box – Endorse the managerial responsibilies for the CyberSecurity and Privacy of your organization:
Advisor – Bring a combination of business acumen, enterprise risk management and sheer cybersecurity/privacy expertise to advise organizations at their strategic and operational levels.
Conduct projects to build or evolve CyberSecurity / Privacy departments/programs within your organization, including hiring adequate permanent resources, deploying proper controls, interacting with stakeholders of different nature, as well as regulators.
Review CyberSecurity of your organization with effectiveness, resilience and compliance as main drivers.
Review Privacy Programs to ensure compliance with GDPR or other domestic standards.
– How it helps: Contrary to advisors who talk in terms of “best practices”, my demonstrable experience is based on building, running and managing cybersecurity and privacy departments for very large, complex, regulated and sensitive organizations, including governments. I bring with me a strong no non-sense, business first, efficient and resilient mindset. I love what I do with a passion, and it shows in the results I achieve.
– My background: Pierre was the CISO and Chief Privacy Officer for Grab, the Unicorn transport and finance organization leader in South East Asia.
Previously, Chief Security & Privacy Officer (CSPO) for Huawei Enterprise, a Fortune 200 ICT company with over 180,000 employees worldwide.
Over 30 years of international experience in Information Security, Data Privacy and Enterprise Risk Management.
Designed, built and operated complete Security and Enterprise Risk Management environments for Governments, Finance, Transport and large conglomerate industries over the World.
Advisor to three large nations, working directly with their ministers or presidential offices, building nationwide cyber security & privacy programs.
Pierre is a member of the board of advisors of Airbus Industries; advising Airbus Group Leadership Team on Cyber Security and Information Resilience strategies for the Group
Pierre also sits on the board of the Pan-Asia Risk & Insurance Management Association (PARIMA) and
The executive council of the APAC Cloud Security Association (CSA).
Chief Security Officer, Asia, Microsoft
Worldwide executive at IBM
CEO Arial Group International, offering Enterprise Risk Management to Fortune 500 & Governments (acquired by IBM)
CEO Asia Pacific, TruSecure Corp
Client lead Partner at KPMG, Greater China territory, in charge of Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Risk & Governance, Board Advisory
Vice President, Computer Associates, in charge of Worldwide security consulting
Director PLATINUM Technologies
Advisor to many governments and Fortune 1000 organizations in Asia, Europe and Americas
Lecturer with various universities in the World.