Status: Legal adviser and technical manager at AFA (French Internet Service providers Association)
– Member since : September 2015
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International coverage with special interest for Indian Ocean zone (especially Reunion Island). Based in Paris, France.
– What I do: I provide legal advice and I am technical manager at Point de Contact, an intelligence reporting system dedicated to the fight against illegal content, which operates in cooperation with French Law Enforcement and technology industry (ISPs, Hosting providers, Social Networks…) I am regularly invited in national and international conferences to present our work and to help on the development of similar initiatives around the world. Developing a cybercrime reporting system requires hands on expertise and vision. I am available to provide guidance and support on building cybercrime reporting systems.
– How it helps: Fighting against illegal content online requires cooperation between public and private sector (also know as private/public partnership), tools development and dedicated organizational process. In any national strategy on increasing cybersecurity and combat cybercrime, developing a CERT or a cybercrime reporting system is a prerequisite, as you can’t fight what you don’t know. I have a special expertise and interest in building reporting systems which operate in a pragmatic and sustainable way.
– My background: Graduate of Public Law Master with IT speciality. Interested in technology, I also graduated in computer science. I have been working at AFA since 2008. I was board member of Signal Spam, an intelligence reporting system for spam and phishing during 2 years (2011-2013). I joined STOPCAM (global and multidisciplinary community of professionals committed to stop Child Abuse Material online, hosted by INTERPOL) in 2015.