– Status: Expert/consultant located in Paris, consultant with regard to cyber risk audit, cyber crisis management training and cyber/ IT loss adjusting & claim management.
– Member since: June 2017
– Languages: French and English
– Geographic coverage: International based in Paris, France
– My clients are: Board members of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical device companies operating worlwide as well as insurance companies.
– What I do: I provide trainings, IT audits (validation of computerized systems and IT infrastructure or Quality System Management) and advices on operational risk, security, cybersecurity, fraud and on the new regulation about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– How it helps: I help my clients
- to set up a Governance (contract, Policy, SOPs,…),
- to collect, analyze and protect their data hosted by the IT infrastructure and their computerized systems.
- to implement Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), Business continuity Plan (BCP),
- to manage change ,incident, problems and to provide back-up analysis
- to prepare the board to manage a Crisis Analysis,
- to audit theirs providers and suppliers,
- to ensure that your activities are data integrity, GDPR and Pharmaceuticals regulation compliant
- to manage the cyber-criminality risks and claims.
– My background: From 1990 to 2017, I held positions in Quality Management, Global Quality Auditing and Loss Adjustments. I audited IT infrastructures, worked on IT governance, participated in the validation of computerized systems, and in manufacturing preclinical and distribution process in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and medical devices companies worldwide. I also contributesd to the implementation on the 21CFR PART 11 regarding the electronic and signature data and the regulation on the data integrity and CNIL. I now manage cyber criminalities and IT claims in life science or insurance companies