consultant in technology sourcing&scouting
– Status: Director of Transversal
– Member since: December 2017
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: National companies from TPE/PME/ETI to larger sized International Companies
– What I do: technology sourcing & scouting – audit – GDPR Compliance – training
– How it helps: We assist companies in their digital transformation as well as their security and protection of infrastructure, software, and data. Our team of consultants helps in securing their systems to be in compliance but also to limit the risk of malicious attacks. We offer Cyber classes held by Top Professional Speakers exeprienced in Civil and Military Security for companies and Schools.
– My background:
Education : Engineer, graduated from the EPF (Ecole Polytechnique Féminine), specialized in Information Systems Management. Masters degree in Marketing from HEC. MBA in Cybersafety and counterterrorism from Ecole de Guerre Economique.
Career: I started my career as a developer on complex front and back office systems in the banking sector (JP Morgan, BNP) in Paris and New York. Rapidly solicited by Start-Ups, I evolved towards Project Manager and Business Engineer positions and worked with key accounts on their international development (L’Oréal, Clarins, GDF, Nespresso ..). I opened my agency of technological watch in 2015 (now Kobalt Consultants).
Other: President of Cercle Israel at Ecole de Guerre Economique.