If you wish to contribute to a safer online world as a way to foster personal and professional development of people and of our societies, you should consider joining us.
What are the benefits of CyAN’s membership?
- Access to a pool of advisors: exchange of good practices, sharing of knowledge and experiences, networking, possibility to participate in projects shared with other members
- Support of CyAN to your own initiatives: conferences, publications…
- Access to international institutions on behalf of CyAN
- Your profile listed in our data base that is made publicly available to members and third parties looking for consultants. Publicity about your competences on our website
- Access to co-working offices in central Paris
In the last year, CyAN had the pleasure to partner with honourable organisations:
- FIC – International Cybersecurity Forum – Lille, France
- Security Case Study Conference- Varsow, Poland
- European Cybersecurity Forum, CYBERSEC – Krakow, Poland
- Cercle K2 – co-branded breakfast on Trade Secrets Directive and Quantum Computing – Paris, France
- The University of Technology of Troyes- Troyes and Paris, France
- Securesphere by Epita – Kremlin-Bicêtre, France
- Crypto investment today and tomorrow – Paris, France
Our members were invited to promote CyAN in prestigious events:
- European Forum on digital identity – Paris, France
- Association of Corporate Counsel’s Annual conference – Paris, France
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation French tour – Paris, France
- Crans Montana Homeland and Global Security Forum – Geneva, Switzerland
- Election Interference in the Digital Age: Building Resilience to Cyber-Enabled Threats – Brussels, Belgium
- CEFCYS conference on GDPR – Paris, France
- High level conference on election interference in the Digital Age – Brussels, Belgium
- EU INFORM project: RGDP Forum – Montpellier, France
- Artificial Intelligence Forum: legal expertise, what future? – Paris, France
CyAN participated in meaningful European projects:
- Members of the Global Forum on Cyber Expertise (GFCE) – the Hague- the Netherlands
- Europol – Communication Service Providers group EC3 – the Hague- the Netherlands
- European Commission high level experts group on fake news and online disinformation – Brussels, Belgium
- CYBERSEC Forum’s programme committee- Krakow, Poland
- IoT and future crimes working group – Messaging, Malware & Mobile Anti-abuse working group- Warwick, UK
- World bank survey on rules in the digital market in Europe – Paris, France
And developed a presence in the APAC Region:
- QC3I2’: Quantum Computing, Communication, Control, Information and Intelligence – Sydney, Australia
- InnovationAus Cyber Leaders – the Collaborative Imperative Forum – Sydney, Australia
- Society for Risk Analysis-Australia and New Zealand Conference- Sydney, Australia
Who can apply ?
Membership is open to individuals who embrace the values of CyAN and wish to participate in activities within the scope of the Association.
Admissions are based upon review of an application by the Board, according to the conditions established in the Articles of Association and the House Rules, available below.
How to become a member?
Application to join CyAN is made upon recommendation of an existing member. The vouching member shall ensure that the applicant understands and complies with the values and objectives of the association.
- Members are advisors whose integrity, knowledge, experience and appreciation of other disciplines are deemed to be useful to achieving the goals of the association.
- Members apply on an individual basis.
- Members can be independent consultants or professionals, in-house advisers (employees), civil servants, law enforcement agents, judiciary professionals, academia.
- The association is open in terms of age, skills/expertise as long as applicants do have a genuine interest in the topic.
If you are interested in joining CyAN but you do not know any existing member, please contact us and provide us with information on your expertise and motivation.
Articles of Association
Image creation and illustration: Rudolphe Sebti – www.rudolphesebti.com